Queen Anne's Revenge - 4k PBR
This is a model based on the plans and info acquired of the slave ship La Concorde (1710), which is the ship Blackbeard captured and converted for his use, and renamed to Queen Anne’s Revenge (1717).
Used the artwork, plans and pictures of the model that sits in North Carolina Maritime Museum.
* Moveable Yards
* Sails that shape by script
* Ship management script with UI example
* Fireable cannons with UI Example
* Emissive Textures with Lighting UI Example
* Diffuse, Normal, and Emissive maps
* Sail/Furl transitions (not animations)
* Furled Sail Meshes
* Turnable Rudder and Helm with Example UI
Does NOT include water/sky shown
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $25 USD. You will get access to the following files: